JBM Electric Bus Facility
We have created the world’s largest integrated dedicated EV ecosystem facility and e-bus manufacturing (excluding China). Our new manufacturing plant has led to further augmentation of the Company’s production edge, making JBM’s electric bus manufacturing facility the largest in India and one of the largest in the world. The brand-new world-class test track is built within the plant premises and has multiple tracks for various kinds of stringent tests. Our efforts to reduce the product development and go-to-market time are also yielding results, with significant investments made in our R&D capabilities in the form of the latest CAD tools, CAE software and virtual simulation to enhance our predictive capability. These, and other measures that are in the pipeline, will create an enabling environment for JBMA’s sustained long‑term growth, and will contribute significantly to India’s carbon footprint reduction goals.
India’s largest integrated EV bus plant has the right blend of automation to ensure world-class
quality standards. This state-of-the-art facility is widespread over a 4 million square feet area.
- World’s largest integrated dedicated EV ecosystem facility and E-bus manufacturing unit for producing up to 20,000
E-buses and special purpose vehicles.
- World-class infrastructure having an Integration of MES system, ERP system (SAP), and PLM & digital simulator, making it a complete digital factory.
- Transformed into a fully digital factory that can be monitored from a remote location and control room owing to the MES system, ERP system (SAP), PLM, and digital simulator integration.
- Real-time equipment health monitoring and early abnormality detection result in prompt preventative maintenance and minimal line stops.
- State-of-the-art Innovation Centers and Test Labs with new age materials, science, and technologies.
- Dedicated quality gates at the end of each line capturing digital data and providing real-time feedback.